Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You... The One !!!

My Commitment to You, here I Make
From the Depths of My Heart,
I will Care for You, as a Mother would
for her Darling Child.
I shall Protect You, as a Father would
for his Adorable Daughter.
I will Always be There for You, Your
Best Friend.
I will be Your Shelter when it Rains,
Or get Drenched along with You, And
Enjoy all those Lightening Thunderbolts.
I will be Your Cool Breeze and the Shade,
During the Days of Summery Heat.
I shall be Your Warmth and Comfort,
During the Nights of Wintery Chill.
I will be Your Light when it is Dark,
Like a Candle-lit Moon in the Night Sky.

I Stand here Waiting for You,
Just Me Without any Mask or Makeup,
And I will go Nowhere till You Come.
Hold My Hands and Walk with Me,
And Help Me Show You,
A Love so Beautiful.
This One Life that's Truly Yours,
I shall Fill it with all the Fun,
And Happiness that it can Hold.
I Want to Be by Your Side at All Times,
To Share and Fulfill Your Hopes & Dreams,
I Want to Be Yours Forever.

- T S Sudarshan [ 11 Aug 2007 ]

No comments: