Monday, August 27, 2007

Close to Me!!!

If I were you and you were me,
You would know what I see,
Drenched in the heavenly rain,
Yet I feel all the worldly pain.

If I were you and you were me,
You would know nothing in life comes for free,
If the payment for life is a tear,
Then why do you fear?

If you were me and me you,
I would know the real meaning of pain,
I'm stuck to you like a glue,
For this is my megre gain.

Now I have a clue,
I agree it came out of a blue,
If there is a thing called Love,
I know it and with a heart I say WOW!!!

If I am to you for the mere sake of words,
Then I'm sorry for you,
I'm there till it's time to move,
Nice meeting you at my life's crossroads.

- T S Sudarshan. [ 28 July 2007 ]

1 comment:

Sriram said...

Hey Sud,
Would be really nice if you are able to write line or two about the context in which you wrote this awesome poem.
:)