Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tribute to Her - My Valentine

Tribute to Her - My Valentine

My tribute to angelic love,
A blessing from the Almighty above.
I found her, who is very special,
She - A priceless, gorgeous damsel.

Her beautiful eyes look like almond.
Her jovial heart made of diamond.
Her flowing hair as smooth as silk.
Her perfectly crafted teeth as white as milk.

It is very hard to find,
A person of this kind.
Now she is my friend,
And that she'll be till the end.

I, who knew nothing about love,
What is it that I had to prove?
In the whisper of her silence,
I discovered the bliss of divine ambience.

Love is a beautiful art,
That arises in the tender heart.
When a cupid shoots a magical dart,
It unites two souls that are apart.

How do you know she is your soul's mate?
If you have been a slave of your own fate.
Be one with your soul before it's too late,
Only then both can unite in a cosmic state.

If being in love is a madness,
Then let me have it in excess.
For hidden is a nectar sweet,
It transends even the heavenly treat.

For some love is only a dream,
For many it is a midnight scream.
For others love is just a play,
But for me it is the life's way.

Crimson love might be selfish,
Praying to grant my every wish.
But without her acceptance,
These things would just make no sense.

With time they say wounds heal,
With patience you get life's best deal.
No matter how strong I feel,
I don't want to manipulate her freewill.

This confession, it must be heard,
I tried to cage my love bird.
I forgot that she too has dreams,
Free to fly with crimson wings.

I made an unbreakable vow,
To never propose my love.
It is a seed that I sow,
So she can fly free as a dove.

As time flows by like a meandering river,
I will love her in this way forever.
Now I have nothing to fear,
In my heart she'll stay very dear.

In the realm of my innocent dream,
We both make an awesome team.
But will she ever be mine?
MY SWEET VALENTINE...


- T. S. Sudarshan,
[ 11 Feb 2007 - A dedication to Valentine's day (14 Feb) ]

1 comment:

Veeru's den said...

Guess its time to put this to use.. All the best.. ;)