Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To my Team...

To my Team...

I entered the company as a fresher,
No idea about any work pressure.
But the scintillating atmosphere,
Left no space for any inhibiting fear.

The grey matter inside my head;
Will earn me, my daily bread.
For this I must balance my act on thin thread,
As I have to go a long way ahead.

It is a joy to work in my team,
Everyone united under a single theme.
There is a lot for me to learn from them,
Each one is an invaluable gem.

Colleagues who bond as a friend,
Dedication to work has no visible end.
By accomplishing the herculean task,
The finest Subexian kind unmask.

Many are the customer's demand,
Some may be hard to understand.
But we'll show them where we stand,
Ready to fight for a success grand.

Many months of arduous toil,
Umpteen nights of burning midnight oil,
This is the project's hour of need,
So that the best laid plans succeed.

We believe in being the best,
Not to be one among the rest.
No matter how hard they test,
"We are the Champions in this Quest".

- T S Sudarshan
[ 13 Feb 2007 ]

1 comment:

sumedha said...

hi bro I m proud of ur writings this one about project etc can become ur companies anthem... try and ask them :)