Thursday, May 04, 2006

MY PRECIOUS!

MY PRECIOUS!

 

My Precious!
Are you really serious?
The consequence of my innocence:
It is the life’s providence.

Oh! My sweet, beautiful Granny,
Thank you for being my nanny.
I always had my way,
To send you a happy ray.
Now that I have known,
Things previously unknown,
I, an actor in a small role,
Sends a sincere wish to your Soul.

A wish from dad,
Wouldn’t be that bad.
A blessing from mom,
Would’ve made me feel so warm.
Oh! They forgot,
Fighting their demigod.
But let me give them a kiss full of bliss,
Which they should never ever miss.

Papa dearest,
These, I say in earnest,
You are the best,
Larger than Everest.

I’m mesmerized by your charm,
An anchor in life’s brutal storm.
You are there to protect.
My life’s Architect!

Mother’s bosom of Love,
The most precious treasure trove.
Her heavenly warm lap,
Perfect for a cosy nap.

Months as long as nine,
She withstands all the pain.
Her womb as pure as lotus,
Cares for the gentle foetus.

An angel on earth,
She is mine since birth.
Not realizing her worth,
I caused a lot of hurt.

I sincerely apologize,
For, I now realize,
All her selfless sacrifice,
For the sake of my happiness.

Oh! My Precious,
I’m vivacious.
A happy visage,
In a mystic mirage,
You’re mine…
Mine forever!!!

- T. S. Sudarshan. [May 2006]

No comments: