Thursday, May 04, 2006

Chaos Theory!

Chaos Theory!

I’m no big a poet,
These are things I just create,
So that it can generate,
A mind’s portrait!

There is total confusion,
Without any conclusion,
Coz, I didn’t heed to my intuition.
But don’t know for what reason,
I worry about the repercussion.

Life is in utter mess,
Everything coming in excess,
Weary of all the fuss,
Boss! I’m at a big loss.

This isn’t the first,
That I’m all lost.
Not knowing the cost,
I need to pay at the most,
So that when all this is past,
I don’t end up being the last.

In this quest,
For the treasure’s chest,
The life’s real big test,
I have no rest.

There is no sleep,
Listening to my heart weep,
Some things are mine to keep,
For, what I sow is what I reap.

I went driving in the rain,
dissolving away all the pain,
it was not in vain,
because the gain,
Is that I’m still sane.

There are loads to do,
Things coming out of the blue,
But I’ve no clue,
Stuck like a glue,
No where to move.

I’m stuck.
Things just suck.
Where’s the lady Luck?
She just doesn’t pass me the buck.

I should’ve used my common sense,
To realise the existence,
Of this present tense.
But, now it makes absolutely no sense,
For life is just nonsense.

I set sail in the breezy wind,
Pushing myself through the daily grind,
Damn! This fickle mind,
It just got stuck in another quicksand,
Someone pass me a magic wand,
So that I can withstand,
This life which has no END!

- T. S. Sudarshan [May 2006]

No comments: