Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Tribute to MOM - 19Jan2013, 08:30AM

A Tribute to MOM - 19Jan2013, 08:30AM


Every moment I wanted you to be with me near,
In every essence... to me you have been very dear,
Many beautiful dreams, wishes and hopes you had,
Seeing them in reality with me... you were glad.

Then something happened...,

On This Day and Time an year ago,
Helpless I was and I had to let you go,
One last time I Kissed You & said my Final Adieu,
On this day my nightmare came true of Loosing You.

I thought all these years I had grown really strong,
But to let you go was my real test of where I belong.
Maybe to many... I grew up not to be your ideal son,
But Your Son none the less of whom you were proud of as my MOM!

Life & time both moved on,
Lost & alone I went to face
the harsh world head-on,
Keeping you alive in my heart
- you are my epitome of Love,
I continued to walk this path as the
Pristine Son of your Unending Love!!!

Goodbye Mom - I am your essence
and you continue to pervade in Me.
You taught me life and many lessons very important...
the significance of real strength, character & love to Be.

Mother's bosom of Love,
That unending treasure trove,
Selfless & always Caring even now...
I really miss sleeping on her heavenly warm lap
to forget all things sad and take a cozy nap...
    
"Love is an essence in Life which makes it worth living, makes it worth dying".

- Sudarshan, 19-Jan-2013, 08:30 AM.

No comments: