Monday, August 18, 2008

Angel and Me

I see you walking by me as an angel,
That jewel of a smile which is so simple.
Who you are I will never know,
You are that rare breeze
which will only once blow.

Here I am in a shady dark cave,
Watching my inner prisoner's innocent crave.
I must say I am insane or totally brave,
Seeking a felicitous destiny
before I reach my gloomy grave.

An angelic love that is so very precious,
Without it this world would be disastrous.
Hey divine angel it is time for goodbye...
But will there be another crossroad in my life
where we meet again and say Hi?

My reality none will ever come to know,
I live in this moment and the rest is just a show.
In search of tomorrow's delightful dawn here I go,
Sowing the seeds of a beautiful dream and letting it grow.

[ 16 August 2008, T. S. Sudarshan. ]

No comments: